how much do you weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

10st 3lb. Nee idea how, like. :lol:

I'm 10st

my meals consisted of last week, curry, kebab, pizza, fish and chip, steak and chips and loads of coke (drinking kind) amongst other things, i find it impossible to put any weight on.

So you've got the body of a 12 year old boy? Don't ask me about how I know what's in your cellar.

:lol: i weighed about 5 stone wen i was 12. Infact my nephew, who is 13 and who i would class as obese, weighs around 8 to 9 stone.

around 10st

been the same weight for about 5 years, only fluctuating a few lbs here and there. ne idea how like considering how much shite i eat :lol:

we should have a who's the skinniest and who's the fattest on here, we'd need to give height aswell.

I'll start 5ft10 10st :cool:

110kg, 6'2", 11% fat (DEXA), 12"

EDIT: our lass has pointed out that I accidentally forgot "foot size" on the end of that.

110kg!!! i am 6 ft 2 and i'm about 82kg and I would say I had about 10-15% body fat

are you really ripped or something?

Combination of "heavy bones" and years of cardio/weights/pool junkiism.

A lot depends on how you measure the fat. If you're really into fitness then get a DEXA scan every year, it gives you a much better picture than BMI, which gives misleading results if you're tall but muscular (and therefore heavy, since muscle weigh more than fat)

Probably knocking about 15 stone at the minute but hope to see that reduced down to 13.5.

Booze is my problem.

At the minute I am attempting a period of abstinence. I've done 2 days now and I'm bored out of my mind. About to have a bath as there's fuck all else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back