How much do you miss football?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
4/10. This is the worst team in our history. If we had a decent team I would really miss it. Still I miss betting and the champions league.

8/10 watching Sunderland, been doing it for so long it's a huge part of my life.
2/10 most other football, especially Champions League and boring international break games.

Let's quantify this with a mark out of ten. It seems to have become fashionable to have a pop at it but then this seems to happen after every other major sporting event outside the football calendar. It's like when the Olympics is over or the Rugby World Cup, people bang on about how much they dislike the culture of the game but then we lap it up again once August comes around.

I don't know about you but I'm a 10/10. I'm desperate to see some live football on the box.

10/10

Football was the weekend. Season ticket and occasional away game. Social side & sessions with the lads a massive part of this.

Playing sunday morning football for my local team

Life isn't the same without it

I'm missing watching it massively, as I watched absolutely shite loads. 9/10.
Missing match days, not really missing actually watching Sunderland.

2/10. Everything about our club is negative and has been for a few years. It’s grinds you down. Saying that, iff we played every night next week I’d watch them all, but that’s just something I do and always will, but I’m not missing it at all.

Missing not been able to bet on it, early kick off in the pub, then soccer Saturday watching coupons come in.
5/10

No more than the pub, walking in Tynsdale, Weardale or Teasdale, going to the coast, restaurants, and visiting friends and relatives.

Miss watching Sunlun 10/10 cos living overseas, other footy dont care.
My weekly dose of safsee is enough

Surprised by how little I'm missing watching sports in general. Football 2/10, motorsports 3/10. I dare say that'll change once they become available again.

Watching STID has got it right up to an 8/10. Only 8 because there are other things I'm missing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back