How many times have you watched breaking bad if at all ?

Years ago I was told to watch it by loads of people family and friends but I thought meh there's too many series to watch.

However I watched it during covid and thought it was the best thing I'd ever seen. Since then I've watched it all 3 times
I totally agree, top notch grade A television, a great cast and great storylines, watched it twice all the way through. Anyone who says its too slow is a mag

Better Call Saul was good too, but had more annoying characters like Saul’s brother and the gadgee who was the boss at the law firm, both grated on me

Its absolutely class. Watched it 3 times i think. It seems to get more and more intense every episode. Just keeps getting better and better and better..... Watched Better Call Saul a few times too.
4 or 5 times overall.

But some of the better episodes, such as the incredible Ozymandias, probably 7 or 8 times.

It's actually better watching it a 2nd time. Because you know the characters and how they end up, you appreciate the writing even more.
Agreed, Ozymandias is possibly the best single episode of any program ever made.

It’s great, though I’ve only watched it twice. I think Better Call Saul actually surpassed it and will rewatch all of those at some point.

Once. I don't tend to re-watch drama series, only comedy shows.
Breaking Bad was superb though and Better Call Saul was equally great.

Back