How many of you hope we lose today...

It’s pointless clinging on to this. Parkinson isn’t going anywhere while Donald still owns the club. He simply doesn’t want to/can’t afford to sack him. Any loss you hope for would be in vain unfortunately.

Also, I could never bring myself to want us to lose. Even if someone I detested was in charge and I wanted them gone. Hoping the team you support lose is ridiculous

One more defeat will make no difference. Except make the atmosphere around the club even more poisonous.

I fear that Donald has decided that PP is his man come what may. That's why the best chance of getting rid of PP is for Stew to sell up and the new owners appoint their own man.

One more defeat will make no difference. Except make the atmosphere around the club even more poisonous.

I fear that Donald has decided that PP is his man come what may. That's why the best chance of getting rid of PP is for Stew to sell up and the new owners appoint their own man.

This and no genuine SAFC supporter would ever wish the team to lose FTM

Last edited:
I never want to lose but I m very much meh when it inevitably happens. Very apathetic to it all at the minute. Absolutely despise these owners. I m pleased these fanzines have all united against him.

I seriously doubt PP will be sacked. They've waited too long. Sacking the manager 3 days before January window will mess that window up completely, unless of course there was meant to be no new faces anyway.
He should have been sacked 3 weeks back

Back