How many games do you get to

Will have missed 1 home and 3 away !! due to hospital !! you know what that say !! "Sunderland till it Kills Me" obviously done more this season as moved up from Swindon so now only have a 4 hour round trip !! but only missed 10 home last season did all the away i am lucky i work flexi and i might have given my boss a copy of the Fixture list and said don't book meeting on these days as i wont be available !! he is brilliant about it TBH

As many home games as possible, miss a few midweek games as we are in Manchester so itā€™s a 5 or so hour round trip and the lad has school so that can make getting to a midweek game on time a challenge (given the M62 rush hour traffic as well)
Building up away points so have managed around 5 away games this season, and the Mags.
And not to mention getting back from a night match mate
Always sections of the motorway closed

20+ SAFC (SAFC season card holder with my lad, tend to miss the odd midweek or if on holiday)
NUFC vs Wolves (can't get down to Molineux these days)
Chesterfield vs someone spurious over Christmas so the lads from back home all meet up.

That's me all footballed out by the end of the year. I don't claim to support more than one club, and ironically financially I'm probably now classed as an SAFC supporter. My allegiance is with Wolves due to my Dad, & I used to go and watch Chesterfield semi-regularly when I was younger as it was local.

My lad would like to do an away day next season but if Wednesday/Rotherham/Hudds all get relegated, it's starting to look slim pickings or an expensive weekend away. I did QPR v Sunderland last season, which was a great day out (was in London for work).

Last edited:
I live in Aberdeen and I'm not from the Sunderland area originally, so no family to stay with down that way etc

Mid week games are essentially a no go, as are aways due to points allocations etc

I'll make 3 or 4 home games a season, although I have to confess at not being arsed at the moment, given how crap we've been - it's a fair cash outlay to end up pissed off and five hours from home...

Missed 5/6 home games this season some on holidays some by choice since Beale got managers job. No interest at present, but have renewed hopefully to watch better football next season.

This season I will of managed to catch 43/46 of our league games. Gutted I wasnt able to do all of them. I have been very lucky that work has been quite flexible, however, due to a T**T of a manager I missed the Mags game
This your Manager here, i recognise you from your profile picture, you're now on a final warning and if you snaffle any more Bonio's you're out ;)

All the home games, including both cups. 8 away games. Now done all Championship grounds, albeit I'll have Portsmouth to do next season, and Oxford if they make it.

Usually I'll miss a couple of home games a season, as I will next season since I'm away over Christmas for a few weeks.

Probs 20 home games by the time the season ends - inc the mags cup game.

Donā€™t tend to make it to midweek home games much as I work through Boro, and couldnā€™t be arsed heading to the match straight from work.

No away games, takes up majority of the weekend, and I would rather spend most of it with the bairn.

Back