How many games do you get to

Not as many as I used to when I was doing a lot of the Northern League grounds etc. Most games I did in one season was about 130, that was Sunderland home and about half the aways, SAFC women's games at home plus the U21's, also Gateshead when I could get there and it didn't clash, plus my annual Scottish ground hop weekend with 6 games and random other new grounds plus maybe a couple on holiday abroad, and maybe a lads footy trip away with three games crammed in.

Done a lot more Sunderland games this season, all the homes bar one I missed for a family do and one that clashed with the ground hop weekend, plus after Watford I will have done 21 aways and cup ties. Done one game in Belgium when on holiday (RWD Molenbeek) and the 6 Scottish ground hop matches plus a women's old firm derby that was on that Sunday afternoon. Also did Kidderminster on the Saturday after we played Sheff Wed on the Friday night.

Not been doing many of the lasses games or the U21's lately but I do have a ticket for Sunday and will go to the Palace match if we are still in the hunt. Also going to the FA Trophy Final with Gateshead in early May and the Play off final if they get there.

That's probably about 60 this season.

A good few go to general sale.
Do they? I've never been bothered enough to check.

I was always under the impression that more desirable games sell out to those with plenty of points.

I've never had the points to pick and choose as I'd like. And what you're left with tend to be more undesirable fixtures like a Tuesday night at the arse end of the country - who can be arsed with that??? Fair play to those that can be.

typically in a season? Safc or others?

I've got a ST so get to every home game, I go to home cup games, but unfortunately due to finances I can't afford many away games these days. Just been to two away games this season.

Don't tend to go watch any other team. Been to Seaham Red Star a few times.

Salute those who travel from far for our home games, and those that travel to watch us away regularly. A lot of time and money.
All home games ..some away if there is availability .......which is rare!

Usually every home game and a good chunk of the aways but I’ve missed loads at home this season. Wasn’t gonna renew but changed my mind due to not wanting to lose LPs.

I am BOUYCOUTTing matches until Bob Murray sells up, or invests more into the team.

There isn’t much point having a spanking brand new out of town white elephant wemberlee of the north if Shaun f@cking Cunnington is our star player.

Probably 85% of home games in the league and cup, I have to miss a few mid weeks due to work commitments and occasionally for hols.

I usually try to get to 2/3 aways, although I’ve only been Leeds this year.

Back