How many games do you get to

YohanKebab

Central Defender
typically in a season? Safc or others?

I've got a ST so get to every home game, I go to home cup games, but unfortunately due to finances I can't afford many away games these days. Just been to two away games this season.

Don't tend to go watch any other team. Been to Seaham Red Star a few times.

Salute those who travel from far for our home games, and those that travel to watch us away regularly. A lot of time and money.

Usually around 17-20 away games and 3-6 home games.

Being from London almost every away game is "easy" to get to. Attendance of home games tends to very much depend on how well we're playing!

Probably end up going to 5 games or so at my local non-league club too and the odd England game.

Most home games. I went for a long time without missing any home games at all, but we got shit, the number of games increased, and life got a bit more interesting, so I have missed the odd game here n there.

Never got to many away games for one reason or another, not really interested now, though doubt I could if I wanted. Not been to one since Boro away in the relegation season.

9 home
12 away
1 League Cup
1 FA Cup

I can’t do them all and would much rather do aways but it’s still been a bad season attendance wise for me. First season in L1 I only missed two away games.

typically in a season? Safc or others?

I've got a ST so get to every home game, I go to home cup games, but unfortunately due to finances I can't afford many away games these days. Just been to two away games this season.

Don't tend to go watch any other team. Been to Seaham Red Star a few times.

Salute those who travel from far for our home games, and those that travel to watch us away regularly. A lot of time and money.
Had season tickets for me, wife and two kids for 7 seasons, first under Reid then under Keane. 250 miles each way from Gloucester. Went to most away games as they were closer!

Retired now and home matches are special occasions when we visit the NE. Away game tickets difficult to come by for non-season ticket holders.

Not sure whether I could face driving 500 miles in a day any more and dread to think how much the petrol would cost!

Kids are now in their mid 30s😀

Usually around 17-20 away games and 3-6 home games.

Being from London almost every away game is "easy" to get to. Attendance of home games tends to very much depend on how well we're playing!

Probably end up going to 5 games or so at my local non-league club too and the odd England game.
How do you get tickets for so many away games? Do you have a season ticket and just not use it?

Back