How long has Lineker been mentioning his stats?

safcrob

Winger
Every week he's always coming up with some stat before a game, he's like Everton have lost there last five away games in a row, that has not been done since 1989, I bet he'd say something shit about us when we go up, like Sunderland have only ever won once at Anfield and that's the season they went down, watching this one was Jonathan Pearce.

Might watch motd more often if they done away with all the presenters and pundits, absolutely no need for them other than dragging the programme out.

Might watch motd more often if they done away with all the presenters and pundits, absolutely no need for them other than dragging the programme out.

Really? No need for analysis? Look back on tactics and goals? Discuss controversial decisions? Look into player roles? Discuss the impact of the result in regards to form and other teams? None of that is interesting to you?

Every week he's always coming up with some stat before a game, he's like Everton have lost there last five away games in a row, that has not been done since 1989, I bet he'd say something shit about us when we go up, like Sunderland have only ever won once at Anfield and that's the season they went down, watching this one was Jonathan Pearce.
Best not watch my videos.

We didn’t go down after we beat them at Anfield in 83.

Back