How has your bairn embarrassed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitting at the Bournemouth match last season :evil::evil:

I'd let him bring his mate along & I sat 'elsewhere' as I couldn't get another ticket that close to our usual seats.

Thought I could trust them both to behave themselves.

Outraged!! :oops:

Not mine but I was in a supermarket toilet recently and I could hear a woman and little boy talking in the next cubicle and he was obviously toilet training. I was washing my hands and he came to the sink next to me and said "hello lady" so I said hello back. Then he said "did you go in there and do a wee all by yourself?" I just smiled and said "yes I did" and he said "wow, well done lady, well done." I was ill laughing and his poor Mam was mortified :lol::lol:

Today, the bairn and myself walking to the changing rooms at Haven Point Pool.... A lady of a larger persuasion walked past us on her way out.... bairn "Dad, Dad, a big fat man!" :eek::oops::oops: not even a fat lady, a fat MAN.....!

Ground, please swallow me up... :lol:

I feel like the word 'is' is missing from that post somewhere.

Flying into Newcastle airport a few years ago the pilot comes on,'shortly we'll be making our descent into Newcastle..weathers fine..etc..',my niece who'll have been about six at the time shouts into the silent cabin, 'urgh my uncle hates Newcastle',i do like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back