How hard was Bruce Lee really?

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

But Bruce clearly wasn't as hard as Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse. Dalton would have just roundhouse kicked the cancer out of his body.

There you go :lol:

Jeet Kune Do was Bruce Lees system adapted from wing chun with ju-jitsu and western boxing or anything that worked for Bruce.

Bruce was an advocate of using anything that works for the individual, so techniques would differ if you were big,small, male, female, asgressive, passive etc.

To be honest if COTN has had success with rushing, squashing and nipping wind pipes then bruce lee would probably advise him to stick with that. Hes never gonna knock someone out with a spinning back kick.:lol:

You're dead right mate ...... I'd never turn me back on one of these arm wavers tbh.

The thing is that there are people, on here, who've never fought one but see themselves as 'martial arts experts' for some reason. Yet someone like me, who's had to tackle them in real life, is dismissed out of hand.

Quite hypocritical if you stop to think about it .... they won't think though, will they?

Cock Of The North said:

You're dead right mate ...... I'd never turn me back on one of these arm wavers tbh.

The thing is that there are people, on here, who've never fought one but see themselves as 'martial arts experts' for some reason. Yet someone like me, who's had to tackle them in real life, is dismissed out of hand.

Quite hypocritical if you stop to think about it .... they won't think though, will they?

How many ninjas *have* you defeated at once?

Inkman said:
You are correct when you say that you can't toughen up those areas no matter how hard you train.

However what you can train is your attacks against those very same areas. Regular and realistic training will give you the speed, strength, timing and accuracy to hit those and other targets to devastating effect.

Personally I would bet on the person who spends hours, day after day training for a fight to be able to hit a target accurately with power and speed every time against someone relying on size and a mad rush forward.
No he is not sumo train to suck their balls out od the way into the body. Also there are techniques for strengthening the throat there was ashaolin priest on tv last year snapping a spear with his adams apple. Impressive

He was to little in take him down then ground and pound his head off mma style me man he would know what hit him

How many grand master martial artists have you fought then?

I'm guessing loads knock about with footy firms and like a canny scrap after a match like. If Brucey was alive today he would def be part of the blackpool massive or summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back