poolie

Midfield
Patterson/Bass
Gooch/Hume/Huggins - Ballard/O'Nien - Batth/Wright - Alese/Cirkin
Evans/Michut
Neil/Matete/Ba - Pritchard/Embleton
Amad/Roberts - Stewart/Simms - Clarke/Bennette/Dajaku

I'd say it is outstanding to be fair!

So many different options, different attributes and barely any deadwood! With any potential incomings going forward it has got to be quality over quantity now.​

Patterson/Bass
Evans/Michut

So many different options, different attributes and barely any deadwood! With any potential incomings going forward it has got to be quality over quantity now.​
i’d say the only dead wood is dajaku, hasn’t been great this season

Patterson/Bass
Evans/Michut

It's been an outstanding turnaround in a short space of time from the days of signing the likes of Graham and Mcfazdean.

Patterson/Bass
Evans/Michut

If we ever get to the time where everyone is fit then it's gonna be rough dropping someone from defense and we've already seen Roberts get dropped and struggle to get back on the team at a point where he was in the best form we've seen from him.

Ballard will have a real fight to get back in the side and when Stewart is back either Simms will have to drop out or another of the likes of Pritchard who doesn't deserve dropping anarl

If we can sign another good striker to be in the mix with Stewart and Simms and if I'm being greedy, a player to also do the Cory Evans role, we will be close this season.

On our day SAFC can beat anyone in this league... but.... I feel a promotion to the Premier in our first attempt this season would be too soon.

We are not ready. I also dont feel the current ownership will invest to the right level to keep us up if promoted .

Dont want to be another yoyo club tbh

i’d say the only dead wood is dajaku, hasn’t been great this season

he aint dead wood though thats so harsh

Doesnt mean I think he will end up being good enough, but he is extremely young and I like that Mowbray hasnt just ignored him and has tried to coax performances out of him

I think we have a realy good squad and good balance

I think the big personalities like Gooch, O'Nien and Evans are just as important as the talents like Clarke, Roberts and Pritchard etc

there isnot one player I dont think has qualities

I do think we have some absolute gems in this squad, with the best 2 being Amad and Clarke who will both being playing premier league football at some point in my view
On our day SAFC can beat anyone in this league... but.... I feel a promotion to the Premier in our first attempt this season would be too soon.

We are not ready. I also dont feel the current ownership will invest to the right level to keep us up if promoted .

I agree to an extend but getting relegated from prem doesnt just make a yoyo team, its incredibly hard league and everyone goes down eventually pretty much

Its more that I cant be arsed to watch us get beat most weeks, I am enjoying the football and lack of pressure for once and just going to game knowing we wont go down etc

Last edited:

Worst case scenario is if you go up and are relegated you are £100m better off…you can’t pick and choose when you get promotion..trying to do that is utter folly. Go for it. Our better players won’t hang around for too long if we don’t reach the top flight pretty soon, that’s a fact.

Worst case scenario is if you go up and are relegated you are £100m better off…you can’t pick and choose when you get promotion..trying to do that is utter folly. Go for it. Our better players won’t hang around for too long if we don’t reach the top flight pretty soon, that’s a fact.

I know but you forget he emotions involved, our fans are class but can be volatile at times like that, I just have this vision of some of the heroes of our last 2 years getting slagged off after geting beat by southampton or someit and people slagging off the board for not spending loads n loads

I mean look at the utterly f***ing ridiculous reaction by a minority on here to speakman whenevr we lose 1 game, its utterly embarassing

those fans are a very small minority but I hate those type of atmopshers

Back