How do u change from a spectator to striker keeper etc and change pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do u change from a spectator to striker keeper etc and change pic?
Ha you become a striker through posting more (spectator to goalkeeper to fullback to central defender to midfielder to winger to striker - 7.5k posts gets you a Striker name).

Change your pic by going on your profile and clicking your avatar.

Ha you become a striker through posting more (spectator to goalkeeper to fullback to central defender to midfielder to winger to striker - 7.5k posts gets you a Striker name).

Change your pic by going on your profile and clicking your avatar.
Try over 10,000

Try over 10,000

Sorry if SEB, but it's clear (to me) that the number of posts doesn't correlate directly with trophy points, and it's the latter that determines the rank for all "hard working" posters and their years of "service". Trophy points are from a combination of many factors including the "@" mentions, so for example @Cridge has more trophy points (and the fullback rank) despite a very small number of posts. Hope this helps.

Sorry if SEB, but it's clear (to me) that the number of posts doesn't correlate directly with trophy points, and it's the latter that determines the rank for all "hard working" posters and their years of "service". Trophy points are from a combination of many factors including the "@" mentions, so for example @Cridge has more trophy points (and the fullback rank) despite a very small number of posts. Hope this helps.
The rules changed after I posted that, I used to be a striker like a lot of others

Ahh, this makes sense now. I thought it was how long you've been on the board!! By the way, how do you check how long I've been a member? Cheers

Click on your name, you have been a member since Feb 11, 2003

The "rank" is now a function of both number of posts and time on the board. This has changed since Roger's post above

The "rank" is now a function of both number of posts and time on the board. This has changed since Roger's post above
Thanks. 13 years, Christ, I can still remember signing up in the uni library at Teesside

How many posts/ how long for central defender, midfield etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back