How do I see who is 'following' me

Not sure what following somebody actually does. Apparently I’m following @Morny & @chrissafcftm. I definitely know Morny, I’m pretty sure I know Chris from years ago. I’m also following @Hyltons finest & @SAFC2012 which to the best of my knowledge, I don’t know & dont know why I’m following. Possibly misclicks? I can’t remember following anybody & it doesn’t appear to serve any benefit.

I have nobody on ignore cos you’re all smashing fellows.

How do you know they’re following you?!
It’ll be coz I’m funny as fuck mate

Don't see the point of ignoring people.
It's public forum, just read past any that you don't want to read.
Cam see why some might want to use it. You get some loons that follow you around, harassing you. (Yes, I know you're obviously watching).

Cam see why some might want to use it. You get some loons that follow you around, harassing you. (Yes, I know you're obviously watching).
It's words and opinions which have been anonymously written. That's not harassment.
Folk who hide what they've posted are strange anarl. Post stuff on a public forum and then choose to hide it from people.

reading the first sentence is a good indicator for you to decide if it's worth reading on.

It's words and opinions which have been anonymously written. That's not harassment.
Folk who hide what they've posted are strange anarl. Post stuff on a public forum and then choose to hide it from people.
I wouldn’t want my ex seeing everything I post
She would no doubt find a way to use bits against me

Back