How did you pick your smb name....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original name was Cowvahlo, a rather shit play on my surname and the ex Chelsea player Carvahlo. Deleted that account due to manipulative ex, signed back up, people used to call me Cow on here, she hated me being called Cow, mates in real life started calling me Cow (47yr old ffs) so it was a no brainer really.

and I have testicles that hang like udders

Proper tit you like.

Reactions: Cow

Me and our boy used to love legging it through people's front gardens booting all the plants and flowers heads off. Basically mowing the garden. But with danger added in as we would usually target houses where the owner was a nutter.

For years I've thought it was a bastardisation of Dangermouse. I feel betrayed.

Got locked out of Mr Larson, which is who I used to resemble when I had hair.

Was listening to The Irony of it All by The Streets when I made this one.

Sort of a sad tinge to it all. My da was a rugby internationalist back in the 50's, so was well placed for getting England tickets, otherwise you'd have to apply for them through a club way in advance.

Now, Iain Hesford's brother, Bob, was an England player for a while, liked a drink, and chatted to everyone. He was, as you can imagine, a big lad, so I asked him about his hardest battle. I meant on the pitch.

Instead, he went into how his da was violent, not just to his children, but was also a wife beater. He bided his time until he was big enough and strong enough to protect everyone in the family and teach his da a lesson.

He said there a special diet he went on to build up strength and bulk, disguising it as part of his rugby routine. Once he had given his da a taste of his own medicine, he and the rest of the family were never hit again. The coward left them soon after.

Bob called what he used to bulk up the Hesford diet and stuck with it through his career. I thought it would be a nice homage to him with his direct action against domestic violence, and also to his brother who became a cult figure in our Third Division title winning season in 87/88.

Of course, with life and death being twin impostors, Iain Hesford died about 3 weeks after I signed up here. The username looked to be in very poor taste for a while

Was watching a documentary about dreadnoughts when I was thinking about my user name.

I was very pleasantly surprised that the programme featured HMS FTM, so took a screenshot of it, which of course I use for my avatar.

I created mine for a poker website, it was meant to be Sharpe's nemesis "Obadiah", but I mis-remembered it as "Zebediah" somehow.

Really liked Sharpe at the time, Bean was never finer, played the role consummately.
But if Bean was to come round my house and...............

Sort of a sad tinge to it all. My da was a rugby internationalist back in the 50's, so was well placed for getting England tickets, otherwise you'd have to apply for them through a club way in advance.

Now, Iain Hesford's brother, Bob, was an England player for a while, liked a drink, and chatted to everyone. He was, as you can imagine, a big lad, so I asked him about his hardest battle. I meant on the pitch.

Instead, he went into how his da was violent, not just to his children, but was also a wife beater. He bided his time until he was big enough and strong enough to protect everyone in the family and teach his da a lesson.

He said there a special diet he went on to build up strength and bulk, disguising it as part of his rugby routine. Once he had given his da a taste of his own medicine, he and the rest of the family were never hit again. The coward left them soon after.

Bob called what he used to bulk up the Hesford diet and stuck with it through his career. I thought it would be a nice homage to him with his direct action against domestic violence, and also to his brother who became a cult figure in our Third Division title winning season in 87/88.

Of course, with life and death being twin impostors, Iain Hesford died about 3 weeks after I signed up here. The username looked to be in very poor taste for a while
Unless I just googled a different Bob Hesford I think they are unlikely to be brothers given the 44 year age gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back