How can Moyes have the brass neck to pick up his wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nookside

Subs Bench
When he coaches a team who can only get two shots on target in 180 minutes of football and cant string two passes together

1 v Southahmpton AT HOME FFS !!!!!!
1 v Everton

Absolutely f***ing awful excuse for a manager

Wish he'd work on set pieces. Even a side as shite as us can have half a chance of something with good set piece delivery.

Oviedo should take them. Far too nice when it comes to attacking them as well. Big lump like Kone should be bursting his neck to get on the end of something. Instead he's all touchy feely with his marker looks like he wants to ask them out on a date after the game FFS. Boils my piss

I'd bet he picks them up with his human hands
Wish he'd work on set pieces. Even a side as shite as us can have half a chance of something with good set piece delivery.

Oviedo should take them. Far too nice when it comes to attacking them as well. Big lump like Kone should be bursting his neck to get on the end of something. Instead he's all touchy feely with his marker looks like he wants to ask them out on a date after the game FFS. Boils my piss
1, Our tactics are limited to the keeper punting the ball to jones and hoping he wins the flick on.
2, Larsson f***ing up set piece after set piece
3, longer range Free kicks are pumped to the corner of the box to Allow Kone to get a head on it
I laugh my cock off when I see them secretly whispering over the free kicks. What the fuck are they saying.. ? Whatever it is it's not working

1, Our tactics are limited to the keeper punting the ball to jones and hoping he wins the flick on.
2, Larsson f***ing up set piece after set piece
3, longer range Free kicks are pumped to the corner of the box to Allow Kone to get a head on it
I laugh my cock off when I see them secretly whispering over the free kicks. What the fuck are they saying.. ? Whatever it is it's not working

Moyes is a total charlatan

When he coaches a team who can only get two shots on target in 180 minutes of football and cant string two passes together

1 v Everton

He doesn't care man. He knows he's finished in football. This is his last little payday.

You will hear Barnes and Benno slagging the performance on BBC Newcastle too, but when they get the chance to actually ASK Moyes, they say nowt

1 v Everton

I wish he'd stop telling them not to pass to each other.

He knows he's finished and couldn't give a fuck. He's right up there with the Wilkinsons and McMenemy's of this world.
Jesus wept.

1 v Everton

Lost to two sides, who are miles better than us. Aye, shocking stuff.

Terrible substitutions on Saturday.

We'd just hit the bar and got a corner. Everton would have been rattled.

So he then makes the sub, allowing them time to compose themselves and organise.

The set piece point is an excellent one. 1 goal all season bottom of the league with Swansea, palace and Burnley all in the top 6. If we could match them for goals from
Set pieces we would likely be mid table.

something to do with being employed maybe? or maybe getting beat by a team at the opposite end of the table away from home. settle down pissy knickers.

The set piece point is an excellent one. 1 goal all season bottom of the league with Swansea, palace and Burnley all in the top 6. If we could match them for goals from
Set pieces we would likely be mid table.

If we'd have scored more goals from set pieces,we'd only have conceded more at the other end. This is a team that doesn't know how to put a run of wins together. A half-decent performance is followed by complete, clueless capitulation.......often in the same match. We can only hope the players returning from injury can make a difference......but it's a thin hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back