Housing market Lemmings

spitfire

Striker
Haway then how many have followed like sheep this last year. I've seen some shit property sell for ludicrous prices down south. Hopefully people haven't overstretched themselves and we don't see the return of the negative equity trap. I believe Sunak has royally fucked up here.

Mods move this - wrong forum ooops :oops:

Last edited:

Haway then how many have followed like sheep this last year. I've seen some shit property sell for ludicrous prices down south. Hopefully people haven't overstretched themselves and we don't see the return of the negative equity trap. I believe Sunak has royally fucked up here.

Easiset way to make people rich

Inflating the housing market makes people feel like they have greater equity (debt / value quotient reduces)

When people feel like they have more money they are more likely to spend.

This helps to spin the economy plates faster and Rishi and his mates are more likely to get elected.

Back