Houghton CW CC Meeting Thurs 13th Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyfinn

Striker
Starts at 7.10pm at the club. If you can't make it but want something brought up let us know.

Its not the AGM but a general meeting.

Consideration needs to be given to charging a membership fee for players. No pay no play after a set number of weeks into the season.

If the club is skint surely the people playing need to be putting some money into the club.

Consideration needs to be given to charging a membership fee for players. No pay no play after a set number of weeks into the season.

If the club is skint surely the people playing need to be putting some money into the club.

Bob Moncur

Few things to finalise at the actual AGM; but the jist of the main points are:

1. Ed will be the new Club Secretary, with Des stepping down.
2. Mick is thinking about putting himself forward for Club Chairman, with myself doing likewise for the fixture secretary position.
3. The club may be instigating a one off registration-style fee of £10, with match fees going up to £5. No pay, no play.
4. Rob is sorting indoor winter nets out today.
5. Ed put forward a suggestion where the first team train one day, and the 2nds/3rds on another day during the week, during the summer.
6. Covers are there, and we have permission to put them on the pitch ourselves.
7. Outdoor net needs fixing.

That's the main points I can remember, but everything will be sorted at the AGM.

2. Mick is thinking about putting himself forward for Club Chairman, with myself doing likewise for the fixture secretary position.
3. The club may be instigating a one off registration-style fee of £10, with match fees going up to £5. No pay, no play.
5. Ed put forward a suggestion where the first team train one day, and the 2nds/3rds on another day during the week, during the summer.

That's the main points I can remember, but everything will be sorted at the AGM.

Couple of good points there. Whats wrong with the outdoor nets?? Maybe we can get them fixed ourselves??

I think mick is thinking of going for the treasuer position, although he did seem to like the power of being the chairman:lol:. I'm not the secretary as of yet either as all postions must go to a vote at the AGM.

The fixing of the nets, the sorting out of the sheets being put on the sight screens and fixing of the covers will need to be done on a weekend before the season starts so any volunteers to help out would be appreaciated.

I think mick is thinking of going for the treasuer position, although he did seem to like the power of being the chairman:lol:. I'm not the secretary as of yet either as all postions must go to a vote at the AGM.

The fixing of the nets, the sorting out of the sheets being put on the sight screens and fixing of the covers will need to be done on a weekend before the season starts so any volunteers to help out would be appreaciated.

I will volunteer for that

i can fix them, with a little help.

can see some not playing then!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be up for a bit of manual labour... I hope some of the HCC lads get mucked in and its not all down to SMBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back