Houghton CW CC are looking for a 1st Team Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddyfinn

Striker
anybody who plays for another team or had previously played for other teams Interested?

A new board is being formed so looking for a new 1st team captain to complete the changes. If you want to bring some players with you then even better, PM me for any details.

Chops could do it.

I was led to believe he would get into Sunderland CC's team so i'm assuming he's good enough for Houghton.

Chops could do it.

I was led to believe he would get into Sunderland CC's team so i'm assuming he's good enough for Houghton.

Would you not be interested? You have first team experience and have played at the highest level.

Would you not be interested? You have first team experience and have played at the highest level.

I would normally mate but I feel at suck a young age it could cause unrest with the older members in the dressing room.

I would normally mate but I feel at suck a young age it could cause unrest with the older members in the dressing room.

sucking someone off who's young age wouldn't just be bad for the fellow members but you might get a knock at your door also Sweeney

normally I would have said that was a spelling mistake but with sweeney i'm not so sure!! :eek:;)

How very dare you?

By the way Ed I wasnt the one that put rohypnol in that lads coffee to make him fall asleep!

How very dare you?

By the way Ed I wasnt the one that put rohypnol in that lads coffee to make him fall asleep!

You had clearly had your way with him before I even got there so don't pass the blame Sweeney lad. Guinness Guzzler clearly can't Guzzle his Guinness though.

How very dare you?

Wasnt there an opening for the under 15's to be coached? It would be your ideal job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back