houghton 3rd team v lanchester/lintz. away game

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be available, but I have no idea how this whole thing works.

no I was going to in the summer but got laughed of because i had a reason for not been able to paly and couldnt give an definate answer

Get your name down mate. It's just a bit of banter. Ask the new lads who have come this year, once you come down you will be made more than welcome.

it did put me of the way some of you lot were being I didnt want to say to people yes i will play only for then to drop out. im only 21 like and only ever played a few games for my school which was years ago but playes loads just for fun with mates. not sure im really good enough for you lot

is there many my age on the team

it did put me of the way some of you lot were being I didnt want to say to people yes i will play only for then to drop out. im only 21 like and only ever played a few games for my school which was years ago but playes loads just for fun with mates. not sure im really good enough for you lot

is there many my age on the team

there is quite afew who are around your age mate. You won't play in this game as its a Houghton 3rd team game but get your name down for an smb game

houghton cwcc are separate from the smb, you have to pay a £15 membership fee to be able to play for houghton...the smb do not charge a membership fee but charge £3 a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back