Hotspots Remembering the Arab Spring

palm 1

Striker
An hour long SkyNews documentary about the Arab Spring and the subsequent chaos that followed in the Middle East .
Absolute fascinating program narrated by reporters Stuart Ramsay and Alex Crawford . How those two haven’t been killed , kidnapped or both ill never know , absolute balls of steel.

Well worth a watch on catch up.

I was working in the Red Sea/Egypt when the Arab spring all kicked -off.
The company hired a holiday charter plane to fly us all in and out of Hurghada from Gatwick for crew-changes as Cairo was a "no-go" area for Westerners.
The locals thought that the uprising would give the country a new start - don't think that ever happened to be honest.

An hour long SkyNews documentary about the Arab Spring and the subsequent chaos that followed in the Middle East .
Absolute fascinating program narrated by reporters Stuart Ramsay and Alex Crawford . How those two haven’t been killed , kidnapped or both ill never know , absolute balls of steel.

Well worth a watch on catch up.
What's it on?

What's it on?
Sky news
I was working in the Red Sea/Egypt when the Arab spring all kicked -off.
The company hired a holiday charter plane to fly us all in and out of Hurghada from Gatwick for crew-changes as Cairo was a "no-go" area for Westerners.
The locals thought that the uprising would give the country a new start - don't think that ever happened to be honest.
They all appear to be worse off . My father worked in a number of these countries and he always said that they were so fractured that they could only be run by a dictator.

Last edited:
They all appear to be worse off . My father worked in a number of these countries and he always said that they were so fractured that they could only be run by a dictator.
Me Da did a lot of the middle east and north African countries through the army and then work. He used to say exactly the same thing.

Back