Hotels Ayia Napa must have excellent wifi

Reet then. Got to go to a family do in Ayia Napa but it's during a week when I have 4 x 3 hour Zoom calls where I need to be onscreen, I'm not some rando on them, I'll be leading them, talking and presenting. Can't change the dates. Any recommendations for hotels in Ayia Napa with excellent, reliable wifi I don't need to worry about?

TIAOWSMB

I'd just email a hotel your looking at and ask if they have a business centre.
Most of the big ones do and you can get a private office with plug in internet for work when on holiday.

My boss used to do this and most of the time they were empty and unused and just got busy during conference season.
He used to get a private room or booth with a desk, printer and ethernet web access etc and they just had to be reserved with reception.

I'd just email a hotel your looking at and ask if they have a business centre.
Most of the big ones do and you can get a private office with plug in internet for work when on holiday.

My boss used to do this and most of the time they were empty and unused and just got busy during conference season.
He used to get a private room or booth with a desk, printer and ethernet web access etc and they just had to be reserved with reception.

Exactly this. Email the hotels and ask them if there is somewhere you can work when needed.

Try and get somewhere that will let you hard wire as well, rather than rely on the wifi. Or use the staff wifi, as guest wifi you are running the risk..

@Pantomime Mackem

Nissi Beach hotel is nice.
I imagine that they have the facilities that you require.
I got married there 2 years ago and can confirm wi-fi was decent in the posh sea view bungalows.

Reet then. Got to go to a family do in Ayia Napa but it's during a week when I have 4 x 3 hour Zoom calls where I need to be onscreen, I'm not some rando on them, I'll be leading them, talking and presenting. Can't change the dates. Any recommendations for hotels in Ayia Napa with excellent, reliable wifi I don't need to worry about?

TIAOWSMB
You'll be better off finding a quiet bar hotel WiFi on holiday tends to be shit.

Can you not just use your data which will be better anyway

TIAOWSMB
Is it a duck do?

Back