Hot Rats shop Park Lane

Busy day for the owners
Toppa!
not if you don't sign up for the 'pleasure'

good luck to marty and all the other NE shops who do get involved in it, but it's not for me

2 12"s on that list that i'd set for £3 a go and they're selling for £27

record shops should be supported (and i appreciate the support) by those buying, whenever they can and not when major labels release (often is the case) a load of stuff that didn't sell when it originally came out / on a different coloured record / out takes and god knows what else

a good proportion of those out today and queueing up for hours, aren't in the shops regularly and other than this one day, don't spend money to help us survive

add some of the reps. one, has set foot maybe once in my shop in nigh on 10 years. i wonder why that is?

my take on RSD ;)

Last edited:
not if you don't sign up for the 'pleasure'

good luck to marty and all the other NE shops who do get involved in it, but it's not for me

2 12"s on that list that i'd set for £3 a go and they're selling for £27

record shops should be supported (and i appreciate the support) by those buying, whenever they can and not when major labels release (often is the case) a load of stuff that didn't sell when it originally came out / on a different coloured record / out takes and god knows what else

a good proportion of those out today and queueing up for hours, aren't in the shops regularly and other than this one day, don't spend money to help us survive

add some of the reps. one, has set foot maybe once in my shop in nigh on 10 years. i wonder why that is?

my take on RSD ;)
Agree with what you're saying, however I'm still in the queue, try and get down to Hot Rats at least once a month to pick stuff up

Back