Hospitality offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very decent offer for business club to buy tickets in Quinn’s bar for next weeks hame at reduced rate .
Anyone been and if so is it any good ?

Great bar but gone downhill a little this year. You need to get there early to get a seat. The seating area is empty in the stadium at the moment so they have plenty of space- I guess hence the deal.

Very decent offer for business club to buy tickets in Quinn’s bar for next weeks hame at reduced rate .
Anyone been and if so is it any good ?
Been in many times ever since the stadium opened meet friends and take the people in on my table in Monty’s lounge after a game, always good to finish the day off. If it’s a half price offer it’s truly worth it.

Have to say really enjoyed the Quinn’s bar hospitality last week. So much I’ve moved season tickets into there.
Been in many times ever since the stadium opened meet friends and take the people in on my table in Monty’s lounge after a game, always good to finish the day off. If it’s a half price offer it’s truly worth it.

How do you get a table in monty’s lounge mate

Last edited:
Have to say really enjoyed the Quinn’s bar hospitality last week. So much I’ve moved season tickets into there.

How do you get a table in monty’s lounge mate
Ring up hospitality and get quote for how many you want, you might even want to barter if you want maybe a couple of games or more !

Reactions: JJH
its decent the quinns bar before and afterwards. Decent atmosphere whenever iv been in, however i just like my Season ticket seat and sat there since the SOL opened with my dad until he died in 2005 a few days after promotion under Mick Mccarthy. I moved from my seat one along to his and sat in that seat ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back