Horror Films

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27897

What are your favourite horror films? Which ones scared you and which ones didn't?

For a few years my all time favourite was the ring- there's actually a third one in the series about to be released in october.

Not a horror film but Class of 84 gave me nightmares at about 6/7 years old as a lad got hung at the end and I'd never seen it before.

Same time Freddie Krueger came out and I hated that as well.

Once I got older I used to love American Werewolf in London and the hell raiser films but can't say I've seen many over the years I've liked.

Halloween and Friday 13th films were good as well.

Oh and classic zombie films too. Wicker Man, love the old Cristopher Lee films and old British Horrors.

Just about to post almost the exact same thing. I think a lot now are just cheap shit, generally with big noises as someone jumps out because that's the only way they can generate any form of shock

The remakes of things didn't help keep my interest.
Me and Mrs K went to see the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street. I believe it was our second date! We laughed at a lot of it as it was that bad.

As a child, practically every nightmare involved Freddy.

As an adult, the ones that actually scared me were Blair Witch and the first Paranormal Activity.

Not a horror film but Class of 84 gave me nightmares at about 6/7 years old as a lad got hung at the end and I'd never seen it before.

Same time Freddie Krueger came out and I hated that as well.

Once I got older I used to love American Werewolf in London and the hell raiser films but can't say I've seen many over the years I've liked.

Halloween and Friday 13th films were good as well.

Oh and classic zombie films too. Wicker Man, love the old Cristopher Lee films and old British Horrors.

Was the nightmare on elm street series really that scary for those who first saw them? When I've seen them nowadays, except the first one and then the remake, I've struggled to take a lot of them seriously.

I don't think I've seen a horror movie I enjoyed since Scream in 1996. The modern ones are rubbish.

I love loads of classic horror movies

Was the nightmare on elm street series really that scary for those who first saw them? When I've seen them nowadays, except the first one and then the remake, I've struggled to take a lot of them seriously.
Aye when you were six. They'll be a joke now man.

The remake of that is probably the worst or in my top 5 worst films I've ever seen.
Probably worst I've been to the cinema to see
No chance I'm ever watching that. Was ridiculous to remake it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back