Horden 3rd team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were bowled out for 16 last night v Philadelphia. :eek:
once when I played for Horden u18s we were out for 26 after Eppleton scored 150 but that game last night must have only lasted 30 mins. Any team out there worse that that?

My last game for Houghton when we got promotion. We had Bill quay 3rds 8 for 8 but they ended up with 42. If they had won they would have gone up instead of us:cool:

Lowest scoring game ive been involved in was we were bowled out for 49 playing for silky 3rds.

We had the other team 48-9 and the captain dropped a catch that would have won us the game by 1 run.

Recall one game against Simonside we got 19 batting first and won by 3 run!

The wicket was awful, Flood did the damage for them and John Todd for Washington, it must have been about 1976.

Many years ago playing for Dawdon 3rds we were bowled out at Silksworth for 23 and won by 2 runs.

Played for Dene House in a cricket game against yohden hall one year and PE teacher Billy Cook wasn't given any time or funding to train the lads in cricket so the batting line up 1-11 was the school football team. I was in 3 as played left back.
Bowled out for 20.

Did exactly the same for rugby as well. Played a private school in Durham and went 4 4 2

Played for Dene House in a cricket game against yohden hall one year and PE teacher Billy Cook wasn't given any time or funding to train the lads in cricket so the batting line up 1-11 was the school football team. I was in 3 as played left back.
Bowled out for 20.

Did exactly the same for rugby as well. Played a private school in Durham and went 4 4 2

:lol::lol:

Bowled out for 20.

Class:lol::lol:

Playing for Bede in the county cup away at Barnard Castle (i.e Scumbag vs Footlights) we were all out 11. I, batting at 11 was ct at square leg off a left arm spinner called Underwood who later played for England (at rugby).

Our teacher was utterly humiliated. :lol::lol::lol:

Then at university we (UCL) went to Reading and were all out 27, but 3 men short. That was a bad one too.

East Rainton seconds many many years ago were bowled out for 7

The had scored 160 for 2 a few days before as well !

When I was 11 I played for Rainton seconds in a game where we were all out for 13. It was against Coles Craines and they had ex sunderland footballer Peter Stronach playing

thought I was going to see a very low score at Eppleton tonight:cry: replying to Chester Le Street Under 18 score of 155 Eppleton were 1-3 until 14 year old Charlie Ord (son of Dickie) scored a wonderful Chris Gayle type 51... Remember the name as he's also a top wickie...:)

thought I was going to see a very low score at Eppleton tonight:cry: replying to Chester Le Street Under 18 score of 155 Eppleton were 1-3 until 14 year old Charlie Ord (son of Dickie) scored a wonderful Chris Gayle type 51... Remember the name as he's also a top wickie...:)

Aye canny little knock that well done to the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back