Hong kong

Tsim sha tsui Kowloon side has good bars Ned Kelly’s,Delaneys,the dog house etc,or wanchai on HK island has a really good nightlife scene,lots of clubs/bars/eateries,more up market for bars/food is lan Kwai fong in central which is probably more suited for you if your in Honkers on business,enjoy the place,take a trip up to the peak after dark to see HK light up.

Travelling today, currently sat in Newcastle airport @Jon Dough I'm open to recommendations of good spots to eat etc on the evenings. Got a mate who suggested duddles and wyndam street for a drink

@shields_supporter are you watching the match anywhere on Saturday?

Wyndham is dead these days. Head to Peel Street in Soho

Enough quality restaurants to cater for all needs. If you have any type of particular food in mind let me know and will send a list

Last edited:
Used to be known as the Kai Tak heart attack 😂 until the plane was safely on the ground.
The pilots had to aim for a chequer board marker on a nearby hill (called chequerboard hill)and then hoy a hand brake turn in to get a back skidder to land the plane.

Mind it was only the 6th most dangerous airport in the world.

Nowt to it - it’s nee Lukla!

The pilots had to aim for a chequer board marker on a nearby hill (called chequerboard hill)and then hoy a hand brake turn in to get a back skidder to land the plane.

Mind it was only the 6th most dangerous airport in the world.

Nowt to it - it’s nee Lukla!
I have been to Lukla also Jeffers,and Paro which supposedly is equally as risky,but flying into Kai tak was always going home,great place,good memories.

Back