Home match transport from Crook

Pleased I don't live out that way anymore it used to be a right F*ck on getting too and from games (when I wanted to drink)... One of the main reasons I moved back to civilization....
piece of piss these days, bus picks up end of street, drops in town centre or SOL, straight back home after, 6 quid. and loads of drinking time.

piece of piss these days, bus picks up end of street, drops in town centre or SOL, straight back home after, 6 quid. and loads of drinking time.

I live 5 minutes from town on the metro now....

I also like the fact I no longer live in the middle of nowhere (no offence) I lived in Brandon\Meadowfield for 20 odd years and don't miss the place at all....

Where abouts in Crook mate? Council offices/bus stops near Barclays/Weatherspoons? Do you meet for drinks prior.

Have connections in Crook who occasionally go to games so can put the word out for you
The bus leaves from the Wetherspoons at about 1130. The Crook lads meet in there for a pint before the bus comes.

So is this the same bus that picks us up in willington and has done for years?? Lees coaches??
No it's a 20 seater. It's run from Crook for years but we have about 10 on and need a few more to keep it going

The bus leaves from the Wetherspoons at about 1130. The Crook lads meet in there for a pint before the bus comes.

No it's a 20 seater. It's run from Crook for years but we have about 10 on and need a few more to keep it going
well lees is getting a bit packed lately, the 3 or 4 who get on in durham have had to stand or squash in a couple of times, so i think some of us would rather jump on yours.

I live in Sunnybrow but as I don't drink staying back until six is no good for me. It's a pity because being disabled it would have saved me having to drive. Shame really.

Back