Home match transport from Crook

If anyone is wanting to travel to the home games from Crook, Willington and Brandon. We have a bus leaving Crook at 11 30 for every Saturday game. We leave Sunderland at 6.
Just out of curiosity ( cause i've never been to Crook ) - what time do you get there?
We leave Consett on our buses at 1pm for 3pm k.o's, & get there 2-ish.
Also - our stay-back bus leaves at 6pm....is that your rowdies get picked up outside the Victory club? - proper mental some of them :)

Just out of curiosity ( cause i've never been to Crook ) - what time do you get there?
Also - our stay-back bus leaves at 6pm....is that your rowdies get picked up outside the Victory club? - proper mental some of them :)
It's usually about 12 45 when we get through. We leave from back of Greens/Establishment. That might be the Sacriston bus

If anyone is wanting to travel to the home games from Crook, Willington and Brandon. We have a bus leaving Crook at 11 30 for every Saturday game. We leave Sunderland at 6.

Where abouts in Crook mate? Council offices/bus stops near Barclays/Weatherspoons? Do you meet for drinks prior.

Have connections in Crook who occasionally go to games so can put the word out for you

Hebburn Branch around 6 outside the Victory, quite a mixed bunch and one or two could be described as mental but most are OK.

@Bob Stokoes Hat

Pleased I don't live out that way anymore it used to be a right F*ck on getting too and from games (when I wanted to drink)... One of the main reasons I moved back to civilization....

Back