holland and barrett whey protein

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.A

Striker
Don't know how much it is normally, but its less than half price, could be 19.99. I think some of you lot take it

bump...
is this stuff any good ? ive lost fair bit weight from running and circuit training and in 2 minds whether to get some to stop more weight loss ?

bump...
is this stuff any good ? ive lost fair bit weight from running and circuit training and in 2 minds whether to get some to stop more weight loss ?

Do you need it? How much lean muscle mass do you have already and do you get enough protein in your normal diet to allow your muscles to grow already?

If you do then there's no point whatsoever in buying it, it's just a supplement to be used when you can't eat enough protein in a day.

Ive no idea mate, I know nowt about all of this stuff, just thought worth asking :lol:

:-D nice one. anyway shifting a bit of timber will make you run faster. I could do with losing a bit more myself to be fair.... help me get up penshaw hill tomorrow night.

This holland and Barrett whey is the worst tasting whey I've ever tried, the macros aren't brilliant either.

Aye Holland and Barrett whey is shite, I'm done with it after I finish my last one. Gives me huge stomach pains, tastes disgusting and the macros aren't great. That's what I get for trying to save money in their penny sale.

Myprotein.com's vanilla and raspberry is the best I've ever tasted, like ice cream with monkeys blood on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back