Holidays 2024

Where are people off to this year then? Just booked Ibiza in July and Turkey in September. Helping me get through the cold miserable days before things start to turn.
Lovely stuff 😘
Six months in Canada,probably a trip to Florida,and doing the Mt Blanc trail which is an 8 maybe 9 day walk around Mt Blanc through France,Italy and Switzerland.
Wow that sounds amazing 🤩

Six months in Canada,probably a trip to Florida,and doing the Mt Blanc trail which is an 8 maybe 9 day walk around Mt Blanc through France,Italy and Switzerland.

My old man and one of my brothers did the tour de Mont Blanc about 15 years ago , he was too tight to pay for the cable car and decided to walk down , took them hours but worse for them it was 30c down in the valley , all of them were dehydrated by the time they got in the valley.

The following June they were going to do the Haute route and there had been too much snow and their first mountain hut they were going to stay in was closed and they had to return, they ended up getting the train to Zermatt and did daily walks there instead.

He would have been mid 70’s then.

My old man and one of my brothers did the tour de Mont Blanc about 15 years ago , he was too tight to pay for the cable car and decided to walk down , took them hours but worse for them it was 30c down in the valley , all of them were dehydrated by the time they got in the valley.

The following June they were going to do the Haute route and there had been too much snow and their first mountain hut they were going to stay in was closed and they had to return, they ended up getting the train to Zermatt and did daily walks there instead.

He would have been mid 70’s then.
He sounds a proper chap,bet your brother enjoyed it,that’s how to make memories.

Back