Holiday plans for the rest of the year

July - off to Frigiliana for a week

September - golfing, walking and drinking whisky for 8 days with a mate to Machrihanish via Arran

October - possible further trip abroad subject to costings

July - 9 nights in Tenerife. Doing nothing but eating, sleeping and drinking

August - always like to do an early season away game and make a weekend out of it. Bristol City or Cardiff would be nice this season.

October - 2 week return flight booked to Bangkok but haven't yet planned what I'm doing there

Nov/Dec - usually a pre-Christmas European weekend break

Might try to get away for Xmas or New Year if there is any money left

What's anyone got then?

October - Benidorm with a group of friends.

December -Sofia, then Benidorm for Christmas.

December / January - Blackpool for New Year.

Love saving holibobs til the end of the year.

Off to Mexico in September with the wife for our 15year anniversary(I know look at me). Looking forward to it as its been cancelled and rebooked twice. (The holiday, not the anniversary!)

Hoping to get somewhere in Germany for a Christmas Market this year as well.

February is a trip with the lads to Cork. Always go somewhere in the new year and this has been on the agenda for a while.

5 nights up in Perth next week,3 nights in Raleigh next month 7 nights in Cyprus September and 7 nights in Spain October.Will be a few more than that when the Mrs retires.
Did Seattle on way to Hawai'i before Covid. Like a laid back Manhattan. NFL/MLB stadiums are right next to each other, 3mins walk.
Loved that stadium in Seattle .Shame they dont get the crowds to fill it though.

Last edited:
5 nights up in Perth next week,3 nights in Raleigh next month 7 nights in Cyprus September and 7 nights in Spain October.Will be a few more than that when the Mrs retires.

Loved that stadium in Seattle .Shame they dont get the crowds to fill it though.
Assume you mean T- Mobile Park (baseball stadium) as the NFL stadium averages 69,000 a game. Great atmosphere at Lumen Field, it was designed to focus the crowd noise.

What's anyone got then?

October - Benidorm with a group of friends.

December -Sofia, then Benidorm for Christmas.

December / January - Blackpool for New Year.

Love saving holibobs til the end of the year.
Cotswold and London july
Edinburgh festival August
Lisbon September
I hate having too many things organised
Whereas lasses love having things booked in or having something to look forward too

Few camping trips & festival weekends beforehand but then Torkey at end of August.
Nowt much more though as skint after paying for extension.

Kids may go to Ireland to see grandparents.

Back