Hoffmann - inside Futbol article

Seems like he gets it.

Hope he helps us to promotion and stays with us.
I like it he’s honest & said he wanted to succeed at Bayern, who wouldn’t. Away from that, he genuinely seems like he’s excited to play in front of proper crowds. It’s a low standard, with a good chance of progression. You can see why the young players especially will want to be part of it. They’ve got the chance to progress with us. Max Power & Charlie Wyke could maybe see promotion as a step above them.
f***ing hell some of the gullible, fat, bald middle-aged arses on here are nauseating. There Is nothing to 'get' about us nor does he 'love us'. This is a simple job for him and he's doing well right now. But make no mistake, We shall flog his grotty arse once he slips up.
:lol: Karl’s lass shagged a fat, bald middle aged arsehole & is angry at everything

f***ing hell some of the gullible, fat, bald middle-aged arses on here are nauseating. There Is nothing to 'get' about us nor does he 'love us'. This is a simple job for him and he's doing well right now. But make no mistake, We shall flog his grotty arse once he slips up.
Your mother not let you suck on her tit and that’s why you’re angry?

Last edited:
It's infuriating. Imagining giddy bald, sweat-glistened, fat men proclaim that some stranger 'gets it' in wide-eyed awe is maddening. Utterly nauseating. We're above this kind of maggery.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being happy someone seems to be buying into the club & its aims when we’ve had the likes of Djilabodji & N’Dong who did the exact opposite.

@Karl as you’ve disagreed with my post, that’ll mean your mother has actually allowed you to suck on her tit.

You absolute heathen.
I'm more of a knob-sucking kind of gadgie. C'mere hard lad and al give ya a pimple
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being happy someone seems to be buying into the club & its aims when we’ve had the likes of Djilabodji & N’Dong who did the exact opposite.
Rest assured matron, he does not 'get it'. For the simple reason that there's nowt to 'get'.

Last edited:
I'm more of a knob-sucking kind of gadgie. C'mere hard lad and al give ya a pimple

Rest assured matron, he does not 'get it'. For the simple reason that there's nowt to 'get'.
I never said he got it, I said it’s refreshing for a young player, foreign, with no connections to be enthusiastic about playing for us. The other young foreign players I mentioned came for one thing only, a pay packet. You don’t join a third tier foreign club for a pay packet.

I cannot believe you are aSunderland fan…..please take your bile elsewhere.

Back