HMRC confirm they over billed Rangers oldco...

Surely it shouldn't matter? Lives were ruined regardless of whether Steven Naismith and Steven Whittaker have moved on and can't chase it. A public inquiry is the absolute minimum that Rangers should be chasing.
I agree with Doberman. A public inquiry is the least 'New Rangers' should be chasing, and beating themselves with sharp pointy things for having any association with a company that defrauded the public and defaulted on their ability to pay due taxes by going out of business.

I agree with Doberman. A public inquiry is the least 'New Rangers' should be chasing, and beating themselves with sharp pointy things for having any association with a company that defrauded the public and defaulted on their ability to pay due taxes by going out of business.
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Back