Hitting a lass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four lads jumped in front of two of us at Vilamoura a few years ago , my mate wanted to confront the four of them , I persuaded him otherwise , a taxi came a minute later we got in , they looked quite sheepish as we followed them into the reception of the same hotel we were staying in.

I’m not going to confront any fucker who pushes in queue for a f***ing taxi , there’s always one a minute or two later , it’s just not worth the potential chew on.

This, they could be carrying a knife or anything.

Know which battles are worth fighting.

On our works night out last week in Newcastle some overweight lasses were trying to jump the taxi queue. A very smartly dressed lad stopped them getting into the taxi before him and three of them proceeded to drag him around the street slapping him in the process. The poor fucker had his shirt and waistcoat ripped but didn't retaliate. We stepped in to get the rotten fuckers off him and police eventually moved them on but didn't arrest them.

If he had slapped a couple of them I wouldn't have blamed him. My mate who was in the queue with me says the lad took the right course in not chinning them.
Should have kicked fuck out them, equal rights.

Defend yourself with reasonable force, regardless of age or gender.

This day and age they could quite possibly be sticking you with knives....When they start swinging they need stopping, if that means being rendered unconscious so be it. If you are big enough to start throwing punches you better be big enough to take them, your gender is irrelevant imho.

He punishes her rather than defending himself. She deserved it though imo
I'm just picking your reply out at random. I think he was wrong to do what he did because he is the one in uniform and she wasn't attacking him when he hit her.

If she was hitting him he should have restrained her.

He should not have outright slapped her.

Not because of her her behaviour which was excerable but because of his position and his uniform which dictates that the behaviour of others should not determine his own outside of managing a situation.

:lol: well deserved the stupid cow

I'm just picking your reply out at random. I think he was wrong to do what he did because he is the one in uniform and she wasn't attacking him when he hit her.

If she was hitting him he should have restrained her.

He should not have outright slapped her.

Not because of her her behaviour which was excerable but because of his position and his uniform which dictates that the behaviour of others should not determine his own outside of managing a situation.

although you are right of course, he let it get to him, although he could argue it was a good way to control the situation from escalating I suppose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back