Hidden story in Borini's penalty goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kipass

Logon or register to see this image

Poyet choose that penalty kicker Ki. But Borini wants penalty kicker(maybe he preparation ceremony to fuck the mag :D) Borini said to Ki " I want shoot this penalty!!!" So Ki answered "Ok"
After that game Korea media caster asked Ki "why don't you shoot that penalty?" Ki just said "Borini wants shoot penalty. And he
get in. Thats it"
Ki is very cool guy :lol: Borini's celebration is very impact to mags and us. it is f***ing good deal ;)

Poyet choose that penalty kicker Ki. But Borini wants penalty kicker(maybe he preparation ceremony to fuck the mag :D) Borini said to Ki " I want shoot this penalty!!!" So Ki answered "Ok"
After that game Korea media caster asked Ki "why don't you shoot that penalty?" Ki just said "Borini wants shoot penalty. And he
get in. Thats it"
Ki is very cool guy :lol: Borini's celebration is very impact to mags and us. it is f***ing good deal ;)
You from hendon Marra?

'Maybe he preparation ceremony to fuck the mag' has just become my phrase of the day.
I can see it now...

Her: What would you like for tea, pet?
Me: Maybe he preparation ceremony to fuck the mag.

Her: Will you nip out and get a few bits and pieces from Morrisons?

Her: Can you get off your arse and do something constructive?

Remember when that last happened and Jones missed :lol: Bruce wasn't a happy fella that day.

get in. Thats it"

GERLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back