Hibs donating to Bradley Lowery fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another great gesture from the football community. Bradley's family have been left with a huge hole that nothing will ever fill, but gestures like this can only be good to show how clubs come together for a child who didn't deserve this, and to maybe benefit future kids in the same position. Well done Hibs.

Great stuff! Hopefully all these funds will go some way to making sure other kids don't have to go through what Bradley had to endure, would be a fantastic legacy for him to leave.

I think wel follow suit with the Celtic game
I would take my hat off to the club. I've been pretty sceptical up to now that it's been arranged as they're guaranteed to sell tickets to thousands of Celtic fans. If that happens I will gladly eat my words.

I know there's been needle between us and them since the last friendly, but Hibs are a good bunch really.

The club seem to be. However that still doesn't alter the fact that they have a sizable proportion of absolute arseholes who follow them as anyone at the last Hibs v Sunderland match will testify.

The club seem to be. However that still doesn't alter the fact that they have a sizable proportion of absolute arseholes who follow them as anyone at the last Hibs v Sunderland match will testify.
From my experience of occasionally attending Easter Rd and also living/working nearby at various times, there does seem to be a nasty casual/"young team" faction. But the vast majority are really decent, funny, unpretentious supporters.

From my experience of occasionally attending Easter Rd and also living/working nearby at various times, there does seem to be a nasty casual/"young team" faction. But the vast majority are really decent, funny, unpretentious supporters.

They were absolute wankers last time we played them up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back