Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm the same my nerves were dangling by a thread & that was a meaningless trophy final

Think they'd finally snap at a play off
Yeah it weren’t the greatest of feelings when they equalised but it had been coming. Jack Ross fucked his subs up in that game like. Learning curve for him i suppose.

I'm praying Rochdale was my last away game till hopefully Bristol city next season

Assuming they don't gan up in the play offs
The championships been exciting at the top again as has this league but 6th place in the championship is now between 3 teams, hope Derby or Bristol City get it ahead of the Smogs.

The championships been exciting at the top again as has this league but 6th place in the championship is now between 3 teams, hope Derby or Bristol City get it ahead of the Smogs.

I don't hope the mutants gan up I kna it's the easiest away game for me to get to

But it's always edgy down there one game I detest

Crucial game, keep the pressure on Luton, Barnsley, Portsmouth and Charlton!

We 5 are guaranteed to be the top 5 but 3 points tomorrow will go a long way to cementing our pace in the top 2. Let's hope Barnsley and Portsmouth both fuck up.

:lol:

Like wise with Sunderland with me. Norwich at home today mate. Off to meet up at 11 for breaky in the pub then off to the game.

Give them welly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back