HHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank... got a feeling in my water the Spurs will freeze under the lights when they hear the river roar. Hope I can get a stream in the States to watch.... For Christ's sake we need three points....

Hank... got a feeling in my water the Spurs will freeze under the lights when they hear the river roar. Hope I can get a stream in the States to watch.... For Christ's sake we need three points....
Is that a stream in the River Roar

CCCCCCCcccccuuuuuuuummmmMMmmmmoooooNNnnnnnnnn

Them jellied eeled eating wankers won't like a cold wind wind up em on a Tuesday night

Mark my works fuck Harry Kane & Dollie alli

We got Defoe :cool:

Ahhh. Good work pal. It's only work, more important things in life ;)

Our lass says all I think about is beer football & sex

I said what you mean think ;)

Haven't a clue about the weather in Sunlun. .. but it's dead warm in Southern USA... hope its cold enough to freeze the bollocking off the cockneys and there supporters. ... Both of them on a Tuesday night.

Haaaway, on holiday and didn't even realise we had a game. Pissed. Hope I sleep through the bastard but THEY DINNIT LIKE IT UP EM. Good on you Hank keep it up.

With a comment like that Hank must be a Mag.... still lots of Sunderland supporters over here mate... met a few last year up in Niagara.... we haven't given up... despite the site this year.. and apologies. If your not a Mag....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back