HHHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYY

First ever time got in bother with the polis was here we won as well but I missed the goal

Got hoyed out for being D &D in a sports stadium got a letter off Sunderland warning me bout my future conduct was under McCarthy
West Midlands bizzy's have always been twats. Once got rounded up and frog marched from Wolverhampton town centre into the ground at 12:30 with no drink.

West Midlands bizzy's have always been twats. Once got rounded up and frog marched from Wolverhampton town centre into the ground at 12:30 with no drink.

They were trying to trip me up too to get a reaction out of me while leading me down stairs

Was lucky I knew the head steward at the time who persuaded the custody bloke if I got back on the coach under my own steam no charges thankfully I did I was bricking it though
We’re the main game in the championship today too

English Championship - Week 43
Logon or register to see this image

West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland
Logon or register to see this image

ST: 15:00

Last edited:
Great rallying cry Hank! I hope that you are correct in your prediction.

On the subject of that scoreline, I remember witnessing a 2-1 win at the Hawthorns back in March 2007 on the way to promotion under Roy Keane. Dwight Yorke and Stern John scored our goals that day from memory and I believe Tony Mowbray was managing Albion at the time. Here's hoping for a repeat today.🤞

Going to be another difficult game as our hosts are unbeaten in ten games, eying a 15th home win of the season and are chasing three points to cement their place in the play-offs.

Mind boggling to think we can be as disciplined as we were against Leeds yet put up a 'performance' like Easter Monday versus Blackburn. Defensively excellent on Tuesday, now just need a bit of a cutting edge.

Hawaaaay the lads!

Back