HHHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will have heard you in Portsmouth Hank ....when you compare the good humour and camaraderie of our fans at Wembley ( I remember with great pride Sunderland fans applauding Man City after the Cup Final) with the surly ill will of Pompey fans a couple of years back it reinforces my desire to turn them over.
unfortunately goodness of heart has never won a game of football. But I think there is more steel and resolve in the squad now and we have a good chance tonight. With Wright Flanagan Mcglauchlin Hume fit I think we would win comfortably.
A strong ref and a dash of luck needed.....but they will be more worried than us.

They will have heard you in Portsmouth Hank ....when you compare the good humour and camaraderie of our fans at Wembley ( I remember with great pride Sunderland fans applauding Man City after the Cup Final) with the surly ill will of Pompey fans a couple of years back it reinforces my desire to turn them over.
unfortunately goodness of heart has never won a game of football. But I think there is more steel and resolve in the squad now and we have a good chance tonight. With Wright Flanagan Mcglauchlin Hume fit I think we would win comfortably.
A strong ref and a dash of luck needed.....but they will be more worried than us.
You wouldn't have thought they won the damn trophy, must be the most miserable set of twats I have ever come across. Went back again for the Charlton game and their supporters were completely different (unless somebody tells me different), very genuine both before and after the match.

I’ve got a feeling we will get a man sent off early and Portsmouth will score a couple. Just hate playing them and can see us getting beaten. Then Portsmouth fans that slapped O’Nein about will be grinning like Cheshire cats tomorrow night while we’re all sick as chips.

3-0 to Portsmouth
Fuck me - the long lockdown nights must have flown by in your house.

I’ve got a feeling we will get a man sent off early and Portsmouth will score a couple. Just hate playing them and can see us getting beaten. Then Portsmouth fans that slapped O’Nein about will be grinning like Cheshire cats tomorrow night while we’re all sick as chips.

3-0 to Portsmouth
This is a very likely scenario. But fuck it. Come on you black moggies.

HAWAYAWAYHAWAYAWAYHAWAYAWAYHAWAYAWAYHAWAYAWAYHAWAYAWAY

yabassas

Be steaming by FT working away and lockdown so nothing to do but get smashed and eat food :lol:
Just tough it out mate. I know you can do it

3-0 to Portsmouth

Absolutely no doubt in my mind. They’re shit. Cannot see us losing at all. Think Lincoln will draw as will Posh & Hull should should be a great night.

Sort yourself out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back