ME BONNY LADS

THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM

HHHHHHHAAAAAAWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYY PHIL GET THE BUGGERS TELT

PASS IT LIKE AN STD

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAWWWWWAAAAY

2-1 today

Gooch double

To those who don't like the thread tough
Just in case no one mentioned it. Gooch is crocked. Just saying like.
COME ALONG YOU CHAPS, PLAY,UP. HUZZAH HUZZAH.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm splitting my mythical stakes with my usual bet of 50% on the ite arl dra & the other half on twenty thetteen ter the lards. One of these it'll come in & I'll regret not putting mare of nowt on...not sure I can hack ninety minutes plus of B & B like. Foring as buck, la....
Just seen Parkinson and the side at wolviston services. I asked “3 points tonight like”? He replied with “yes! Let’s hope so” inspiring as ever
Were they tucking intiv a nice pre-match fry-up, marra?

Last edited:
Just seen Parkinson and the side at wolviston services. I asked “3 points tonight like”? He replied with “yes! Let’s hope so” inspiring as ever
What? You mean they didn’t travel yesterday and stay in an hotel? They'll be knackered poor lads. That’s us humped.

I'm splitting my mythical stakes with my usual bet of 50% on the ite arl dra & the other half on twenty thetteen ter the lards. One of these it'll come in & I'll regret not putting mare of nowt on...not sure I can hack ninety minutes plus of B & B like. Foring as buck, la....

Were they tucking intiv a nice pre-match fry-up, marra?
I’ve seen them a couple times before away matches, I think they all leave there cars there and get on the bus or something. And Costa coffee all round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back