Hernia

Genghis Khan

Central Defender
Evening all,

Looking for a bit of advice/help here. Very regular weightlifter here who buggered up and now has a hernia.

My doc said i can just keep training as normal but I'm really not sure. Anyone have experience of this? I'm wondering how far i should push it. Im half thinking i should just stick to cardio and lose some timber

Evening all,

Looking for a bit of advice/help here. Very regular weightlifter here who buggered up and now has a hernia.

My doc said i can just keep training as normal but I'm really not sure. Anyone have experience of this? I'm wondering how far i should push it. Im half thinking i should just stick to cardio and lose some timber

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a medical professional certified by the most prestigious interwebs skool of medicine I say the doctor you spoke to who wasted 5 years at medical school & another 2 on post graduate training is talking utter shite & self amputation of both legs is the way forward.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a medical professional certified by the most prestigious interwebs skool of medicine I say the doctor you spoke to who wasted 5 years at medical school & another 2 on post graduate training is talking utter shite & self amputation of both legs is the way forward.
The first doctors advice was ' lie on my back, knees up and just pop it back in'
What are your symptoms?
Apart from my 'new belly button' I only really have sensitivity in that area. I have been training pretty much as per normal, probably not pushing the weight as heavy but thats mainly because its now been diagnosed. Obviously everything online says do not lift weights, but after years of training thats not really in the vocab :lol:. I'm thinking I may have to lay off completely and maybe work on cardio just to not make matters worse but with NHS waiting lists I'm not too keen on this option!

Last edited:

Back