Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paisley was assistant for years before he became manager at liverpool wasn't he?

Dalglish is a good shout, part of the system so he knew the players etc. but still untested

Paisley was assistant for years before he became manager at liverpool wasn't he?

Dalglish is a good shout, part of the system so he knew the players etc. but still untested

Yes Paisley was Shankly's assistant but he was untested as a manager.

What happened to Monaco this time? They go through phases of being one of the top 3 teams in France then being a shit second division team, then back up the top again then bottom again.

Its bizzare, I thought they were loaded?

dalglish benefitted hugely from his boot room staff though and the framework they had there at Liverpool at that time.

What happened to Monaco this time? They go through phases of being one of the top 3 teams in France then being a shit second division team, then back up the top again then bottom again.

Its bizzare, I thought they were loaded?

All the big clubs have took all their stars from their Champions league campaign of two years ago

Great bloke and probably the greatest striker of all time. Hope he does well. Would cream my pants if he ended up here as manager.
Great footballers don't often make great managers marra. Brilliant Striker in his day and seems like a thoroughly decent bloke, but I'm pretty optimistic about what Jack brings to the table:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back