Help understanding my warnings

dangermows

Striker
You’re not the first poster on this thread to attribute warnings entirely to a few words within the post they were warned for rather than other parts of the content or the content overall, and probably won’t be the last.

When posts of the format “I hate sprouts, this poster is a ****, I don’t care if I get banned for it you can all **** off, you absolute ******.” receives a warning it’s a bit untruthful to post “I got banned for saying I hate sprouts”.

Any further help needed with the terms and rules can be posted on the help desk.
Posted below. Banned for a song and then after I was told not to repost it I suggested he's a Mag. Banned for that. No disputing. That is the crack.

Posted below. Banned for a song and then after I was told not to repost it I suggested he's a Mag. Banned for that. No disputing. That is the crack.

The link you provided does not support your statement- being given a minimal warning (not banned for in isolation) I’d presume would be because there was unacceptable content within it. Again the mag reference that you followed with was not the only content in that post and a subsequent warning would be for the full content though calling a hard working Mag hating mod a Mag would not help.

Again you are being selective though, your claim in the thread stated you were banned for calling someone bald and this is just not true. Your reaction to that is to point to other parts of it and then suggest “there is no denying it”

I would advise simply adhering to the terms and rules in future to avoid future issues.

The link you provided does not support your statement- being given a minimal warning (not banned for in isolation) I’d presume would be because there was unacceptable content within it. Again the mag reference that you followed with was not the only content in that post and a subsequent warning would be for the full content though calling a hard working Mag hating mod a Mag would not help.

Again you are being selective though, your claim in the thread stated you were banned for calling someone bald and this is just not true. Your reaction to that is to point to other parts of it and then suggest “there is no denying it”

I would advise simply adhering to the terms and rules in future to avoid future issues.
Will post the song without the one swear word. Jobs a good un. Cheers for clarifying.

I'm still hurting inside for my warning last month and here is why.
I didn't type the banned word that starts with the letter that comes after B and before D
I didn't even use stars in the middle or any other misspelling, what I did was to type 4 * I suspect the Mod, thought I had used a banned word, yet every day since I've seen that word disguised as something else by either a misspelling or some other way around,
I will get over my pain in time but maybe some kind-hearted Mod might take pity on me.

Got to be more to that than just that mate
That's all it was and all it says on warning marra. It'll be the usual mod on my case I reckon. Another poster said they look to see which mods are on line before they post. Can see why tbf.

Last edited:
Why have a been warned for stating I think Mowbray will be sacked if we get studded off the mags?
It was me.

I deleted the thread because I felt it was alarmist, overly negative and was likely to cause unnecessary friction.

On reflection I'm not sure if that was the correct decision but the warning was definitely not correct and has now been rescinded.

It was me.

I deleted the thread because I felt it was alarmist, overly negative and was likely to cause unnecessary friction.

On reflection I'm not sure if that was the correct decision but the warning was definitely not correct and has now been rescinded.
I noticed my posts on this topic about warnings were removed does that mean my warning has gone or does it mean I was moaning? :eek: :lol:

Back