help needed - old dog missing since monday

• Thread starter Deleted member 21726
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 21726

my sister and her husband went on holiday last week so put the dog in the kennels so thought everything would be fine. got back this morning and they have lost her. took her out for a walk on monday and she managed to get free and run off.

there was a potential sighting near fatfield yesterday apparently but my sister is desperate to get her back. really upset about it. they have had her since she was a puppy and is now 13 years old with early stages of arthritus.

she is a small white dog with a beige face. cross jack russel but her legs are a little longer than a normal jack russel. sometimes walks with a limp. went missing in the south hylton area and 1 potential sighting in fatfield. she is a very placid dog and is no danger but gets frightened easily.

any help is greatly appreciated so please if anyone see's a dog matching this description let me know on here. im off now to help her search !!!!

hope you take legal action against the kennels. was past myself when i had to leave my dog in a kennel but fortunately she was ok. they shouldnt be allowing stuff like that to happen

my sister and her husband went on holiday last week so put the dog in the kennels so thought everything would be fine. got back this morning and they have lost her. took her out for a walk on monday and she managed to get free and run off.

there was a potential sighting near fatfield yesterday apparently but my sister is desperate to get her back. really upset about it. they have had her since she was a puppy and is now 13 years old with early stages of arthritus.

she is a small white dog with a beige face. cross jack russel but her legs are a little longer than a normal jack russel. sometimes walks with a limp. went missing in the south hylton area and 1 potential sighting in fatfield. she is a very placid dog and is no danger but gets frightened easily.

any help is greatly appreciated so please if anyone see's a dog matching this description let me know on here. im off now to help her search !!!!

Our lass lives in Washington, going to pick me Charley up from hers later today, will have a walk around the Princess Anne park and see if I can see her, good luck marra and stay positive we found me bairns Shitzu through this board.

my sister and her husband went on holiday last week so put the dog in the kennels so thought everything would be fine. got back this morning and they have lost her. took her out for a walk on monday and she managed to get free and run off.there was a potential sighting near fatfield yesterday apparently but my sister is desperate to get her back. really upset about it. they have had her since she was a puppy and is now 13 years old with early stages of arthritus.

Thats f***ing shocking mind, was it the kennels up that path from Cox Green where the stables are? I put my dog in there all the time with nee bother.

I'm cycling round that area now and again, I'll have a dodge across tonight and keep my eyes open - what's the dogs name?

Check with local vets etc. (if you haven't already). There's always a chance that someone's taken her in and left contact details in places.

I hate it when a god goes missing, I cant help either cause im miles away.:-(

Just spoken to our lass she's taking me Charley out around the Donwell area and she's going to look, she's also told her son who's just going for a driving lesson to keep his eyes open.
The dogs name would help just in case anyone does come across her.

Check local vets,police stations and dog pounds mate.Get it on Facebook an arl as its very handy for this sort of thing.I'll post it in a few places,do you have a pic? (The dog would be best but your sister will dee like)

Just tryin to lighten the mood

Seriously I hope you find it marra

Fair enough, yer forgiven...

Being a dog owner myslef, I appreciate how sh1t this type of thing makes you feel.. The kennel owner/s need a public flogging, the useless f*ckers...

I'll ask again marra, have you got the dogs name it might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back