Heckingbottom

He done an absolutely unbelievable job in that Championship season, They had played 7 and also lost 6, He only lost a further 6 all season.

He also then kept them up and got them to the semi-final of the League Cup. In the Championship season he even got them to the Quarters of the FA Cup beating Arsenal and Leicester.

Miles better manager than Heckingbottom IMO. Not just in terms of results but how he galvanised a massive club in Forest and got them believing again for the first time in years, He's exactly the character I want here.

Dozy looking f*cker, mind.

All very true, I know said lad in question extremely well and is straight as a dye. Works with Beales mate and everything @Safc1987 has posted is straight from horses mouth. Beale couldn’t stand it here and offered to resign weeks before bullet. Couldn’t stand Speakman and was worst decision of his career to throw his hat in ring.

Mind I am no fan of the bloke in any way shape or form so definitely not defending his tenure here.

But as alluded to in the thread, the overriding issue is Speakshite.

Nobody worth their salt in the footballing world will willingly want to work under conditions like only being able to bring in one member of staff or no experience etc etc.

It’ll be someone out of work and desperate for a gig or a no mark foreign coach who knows no better and gets the golden ticket to work with KS, Doddsy and Proc - best PG Tips bag boilers in the business, got jobs for life dunking Speakshites teabags and peddling his youth agenda.
Did Beale know he was going to be sacked if we didn't beat Stoke at home?

Did Beale know he was going to be sacked if we didn't beat Stoke at home?

No idea, I don’t work with the lad who’s Beale’s mate but I can ask the question if you really want to know the answer? Not sure what difference it would make though.

For the record, my mate in question was once an extremely prevalent poster on here years ago and whilst a complete WUM in a digital world, he would have zero time to waste in making rubbish up. Everything he’s been told/found out tally’s up, inclusive of how the lad he works with knows Beale and goes way back with him.

No idea, I don’t work with the lad who’s Beale’s mate but I can ask the question if you really want to know the answer? Not sure what difference it would make though.

For the record, my mate in question was once an extremely prevalent poster on here years ago and whilst a complete WUM in a digital world, he would have zero time to waste in making rubbish up. Everything he’s been told/found out tally’s up, inclusive of how the lad he works with knows Beale and goes way back with him.
I'm not disputing your mate at all. I merely just asked the question, if Beale knew.

Yep
He wasn’t even in thinking when Mowbray went it was his agent that suggested he went for it
Had a meeting and he Basically agreed to working with the current staff
Worst period of his life apparently
He got some awful stick on here - mind he put himself up for it.

in talks with other clubs according to carlton palmer - imagine that means watford and plymouth

may answer the calls of those who ask why he isnt here already; perhaps hecky is weighing up to see what is right for him

in talks with other clubs according to carlton palmer - imagine that means watford and plymouth

may answer the calls of those who ask why he isnt here already; perhaps hecky is weighing up to see what is right for him

As I’ve posted previously maybe part of his pay off was not to take another coaching role till after a certain period of time

How does that work of Speakman picking the team?

The craic with Jobe needing to start?

I know you are passing the message on. More interested as a "fan". Surely it isnt the case that Speakman is picking the team? What is the point of Dodds and who has said Speakman can pick the team.

How does that work of Speakman picking the team?

The craic with Jobe needing to start?

I know you are passing the message on. More interested as a "fan". Surely it isnt the case that Speakman is picking the team? What is the point of Dodds and who has said Speakman can pick the team.
By ‘picking the team’ I presume he means Speakman telling whoever the head coach is that certain players need to be given minutes regardless of the coaches opinion of them.

Mowbray pretty much spelled it out after the Millwall game

By ‘picking the team’ I presume he means Speakman telling whoever the head coach is that certain players need to be given minutes regardless of the coaches opinion of them.

Mowbray pretty much spelled it out after the Millwall game
Ah right I didnt know, as in I knew it was rumoured and they have a meeting to discuss the team. Not the part about about Jobe "must" play. What we saying contact 1st team appearances? Again it was rumours however I thought they were squashed when Jobe was benched.

People forget he was u23 manager at Sheff United before he got their first team job so managing young players and developing them isn't new to him

Experienced in the championship and won promotion from it

Straight talking bloke who understands SAFC as he was here as a lad..

Yes from me

Back