Heart coming over in the summer!…

I`ll be going. I actually interviewed Ann Wilson just before Christmas about her solo album. At that point she hoped that she and Nancy would be playing some shows this year. Nice lass too.

Saw them at the Albert Hall around 2016ish and her voice was great.

Don`t think so. He hasn`t been with them for a while now.

I know - I thought it was at first but when I finished jumping around the room realised it was America only and we get Squeeze.
Saw Squeeze get booed off when they supported the Tubes at Hammersmith many, many years ago.

I think Squeeze are canny - just not the right support for Heart. Cheap Trick would`ve been far better. Or Joan Jett
Might be canny now, but back then, just as Cool for Cats was taking off, it was a miracle they managed to fit their egos on the stage. Between every song they were having a dig at various different established acts & the audience didn't take it well.

I`ll be going. I actually interviewed Ann Wilson just before Christmas about her solo album. At that point she hoped that she and Nancy would be playing some shows this year. Nice lass too.

Saw them at the Albert Hall around 2016ish and her voice was great.

Don`t think so. He hasn`t been with them for a while now.

I know - I thought it was at first but when I finished jumping around the room realised it was America only and we get Squeeze.
I will hopefully go would have been a shoe in with Cheap Trick - still miffed they cancelled their show at the Boiler Shop

huh? Am I missing a woosh somewhere?

They are Ann and Nancy, both are different people, neither are called Anne (with an e)
The name Nancy was originally a diminutive form of Annis, a medieval English vernacular form of Agnes. In some English dialects, "mine" was used instead of "my" and "Mine Ancy" eventually became Nancy. The name was also later used as an English diminutive of Anne or Ann.

Back