Heart coming over in the summer!…

Anyone else up to see the fabulous Wilson sisters?
They’ve not been over here for many years, I’m really looking forward to this.
its a shame that they aren’t coming up here, nearest being Leeds….

✌️
Leeds is a fantastic venue. Much rather watch a turn there than anywhere up here has to offer.

✌️
I see that the sisters back together then? I know there was a bit of an argument but if they've sorted themselves out I'd certainly consider it. I was there when they played the City Hall (Bad Animals) and they were fab.

Anne's voice doesn't sound like it suffered much over the years and Nancy is well...Nancy. It'd be nice to see Leese and maybe another tag along for the ride.
The best cover. Ever.
Heart have had plenty practice. They covered a lot of Zep's catalogue since they started.

Last edited:

✌️

Wouldn't go to a concert now (far too expensive.. I've only got me pension). ;)

But I did see Heart when they supported Queen at Milton Keynes, and they were superb. (as were Queen.. as ever).

I saw them at Cambridge a few years ago. They didn't come out for an encore and the bass player kept gobbing on the floor the whole way through the concert.

Having said that I love the bad Animals album and I listen to it regularly as well as the one just before, which I think was just called 'Heart' (Not very imaginative).

I'll just stick to listening to their albums though.

I see that the sisters back together then? I know there was a bit of an argument but if they've sorted themselves out I'd certainly consider it. I was there when they played the City Hall (Bad Animals) and they were fab.

Anne's voice doesn't sound like it suffered much over the years and Nancy is well...Nancy. It'd be nice to see Leese and maybe another tag along for the ride.

Heart have had plenty practice. They covered a lot of Zep's catalogue since they started.
Anne did a promo tour last year. Going solely on the bits I heard, sorry to say it, but age has caught up with her voice.

Anne did a promo tour last year. Going solely on the bits I heard, sorry to say it, but age has caught up with her voice.
Really? I might not bother then. I suppose time catches up with us all eventually. I have enough good memories of her perfect voice to last me.

Really? I might not bother then. I suppose time catches up with us all eventually. I have enough good memories of her perfect voice to last me.
As I say, it was only the bits I heard & there could well be other reasons why her voice was not up to the standards she set in days gone by

✌️
I`ll be going. I actually interviewed Ann Wilson just before Christmas about her solo album. At that point she hoped that she and Nancy would be playing some shows this year. Nice lass too.
Saw them at the Albert Hall around 2016ish and her voice was great.
Is Howard on guitar for this tour?
Don`t think so. He hasn`t been with them for a while now.
Aye, but not with Cheap Trick, bastards.
I know - I thought it was at first but when I finished jumping around the room realised it was America only and we get Squeeze.

Last edited:

Back