Hearing McGeadys left/walked away from the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

From a few different sources.

Anyone else heard the same?

Don’t know if it’s off his own back or if the club is just sick of his attitude.
I got text yesterday stating the same, didn't know if it was true but considering that he was quite outspoken about Coleman on STID it sounded plausible. I am glad in a way as it indicates something is happening behind the scenes, if he's a popular member of the squad then it can only mean 1 thing for PP and therefore surely he has to get his P45.

Unsure why people are happy with this, he's probably one of about 3 players with some actual quality.

He needs to pull his finger out but i would rather he played than some of the garbage we have.
He's our best player - a good manager would motivate him and get the best out of him - unfortunately it doesn't appear that Parkinson is a good manager or that man management is his forte.

He's our best player - a good manager would motivate him and get the best out of him - unfortunately it doesn't appear that Parkinson is a good manager or that man management is his forte.
McGeady liked Ross and he was shit under him this season as well. In theory and on his day McGeady is our best player but there's a reason he's in League One having played in the Champions League not that long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back