He will give us flexibility, he’s 6’3, is lean, is fast, can tackle and is comfortable on the ball.

Part of me would love see him fail but at the end hes just a lad who obviously struggled mentally to deal with success early, made bad moves and hes took a deal any of us would take and its failed massively.
Took a deal any of us would but put in minimal effort to contribute and actually earn his coin. Then bleated to the press about wanting to make his son proud and wanting to play football, whilst turning down opportunities to play for Vitesse Arnham, Celtic, Leeds and an MLS club, preferring instead to sit on his arse and bleed SAFC dry.
Yeah, but let's feel sympathetic for the lad.

Took a deal any of us would but put in minimal effort to contribute and actually earn his coin. Then bleated to the press about wanting to make his son proud and wanting to play football, whilst turning down opportunities to play for Vitesse Arnham, Celtic, Leeds and an MLS club, preferring instead to sit on his arse and bleed SAFC dry.
Ok hes a **** and should be stoned to death

As much as I still hate him, whether or not he now goes on to be a success is fairly unimportant to me.

I'd rather just forget he ever happened. Or was born.

Hope he dies .

Back